INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY CELEBRATION
Take part in the #IWDSurfStyler video shout out!
We’re excited to host a special edition Womens Surf Festival to celebrate International Womens Day at Noosa on 8 March 2023. Recognising our incredible community of female sliders, we’d like to invite you to share a fun inspirational video message about what International Womens Day means to you. This will be shown at the event and on Womens Surf Festival social accounts.
is kindly providing a beautiful prize pack for one lucky legend, which includes: YoungSurf Terra Australis Spring wetsuit + YoungSurf tote bag + Tie dye tank top + Drink bottle + Sticker + Handmade ‘Australian Native Bush Walk’ scented wax + Handmade wax comb.
How to participate:
Share a fun video shout out about International Womens Day and what this day means to you. You may wish to video yourself at your favourite surf spot and include a few of the suggested messages below.
- Hi, I’m from…
- I’m celebrating International Womens Day because …
- This year’s theme #EmbraceEquity means …
- I’m inspired by … because she …
- I’ll be celebrating International Womens Day by …
- Post your 15-60 sec video on your Instagram account and tag @WomensSurfFestival.
- Include hashtags #IWDSurfStyler & #IWD2023
- Email a copy of your video to: email@example.com
- Follow @WomensSurfFestival for updates about the IWD Celebration
- Please note:
- Video length: 15-60 sec max
- Video file format: MP4
- Video timing: Please submit your video before 1 March 2023 11:59pm AEST
- Video usage: By submitting your #IWDSurfStyler video, you agree this may be used at the
Womens Surf Festival event and on their social media accounts.
The winner of the YoungSurf prize pack will be announced by Naomi Young at the IWD Celebration on 8 March.
Thanks for making IWD2023 a memorable one. We look forward to celebrating it with you.
The WSF crew x